Resolving an overdetermined system using lsquares estimates
Lilian Cabé
2017-06-27 14:07:12 UTC
Hi,

I am having some issues to resolve a system using lsquares estimates... I
posted my question on Stackoverflow, but I hope that i can get more help
here.

Here is my question :
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44781145/maxima-resolve-an-overdetermined-system-using-least-squares-estimate

Any help would be really appreciated ...

Lilian
Gunter Königsmann
2017-06-27 15:46:55 UTC
lsquares_estimate tries to find an exact solution first, which runs out of time and/or RAM. Try lsquares_estimate_approximate instead. It has a different semantics but doesn't try to be too intelligent.

Kind regards,

Gunter.
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-GerÀt mit K-9 Mail gesendet.